Thursday, September 17, 2009

Streaming Video Planned for HLG Wrestling Home Meets

I found out today that my proposal to have our home duals broadcast live on the internet was approved! I'm very excited about this opportunity, but now I have my work cut out in lining up the technology and workers to help carry out the broadcast. However, this challenge is one that I'm happy to take on. We need to have our alumni and fans who live too far away have the opportunity to watch HLG wrestling. As a result of this proposal other sports on campus will also have the opportunity to have their home competitions broadcast live as well. Women's Volley ball will probably be the first athletic program to utilize this new technology. Web broadcasting will be a new and welcomed addition to HLG Athletics!;-)

1 comment:

SuperDave said...

Live streaming video, sounds like a fine idea.