Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Hauser Joins Trojans




Hannibal, MO - The Hannibal-LaGrange University Wrestling program is pleased to have signed Anthony Hauser from Orange Park, FL. Hauser will graduate from Oakleaf High School of Orange Park, FL in May of 2014. 

This season Anthony Hauser compiled an impressive record of 35-12. This season Hauser also joined the Oakleaf Knights 100 win club. Hauser was a team captain, 2 time district champion, regional runner up and a state place winner. He also placed 3rd in Freestyle state. Hauser was asked the reason why he chose HLGU.  Hauser replied, “I felt that HLGU is the best fit for me academically and athletically. I wanted to surround myself with people with good intentions who are going to help me succeed on and off the mat.”  HLGU Head Wrestling Coach Scott Hawes stated “I’m looking forward to having Anthony on the team this season. He had a solid high school career with 119 wins and finishing 4th in the 2A Florida state tournament. I’ve seen his video and he is a hard worker. He will continue to get better in college and the sky is the limit for Anthony.”  Hauser plans to wrestle at 133 pounds for the Trojans.

Hauser is currently undecided on his major at HLGU.

Hauser is the son of Michael and Samantha Hauser.

HLG is a Division I NAIA (National Association of Intercollegiate Athletics) school and a member of the American Midwest Conference.

 

No comments: